Are you having difficulty seeing Bangla font in your Computer? Here is the solution for all kinds of Bangla Font Problems. Perform these simple steps to see clear Bangla fonts in your Desktop and Web browser.
1. At first, Download AVRO software from this link.
2. Install this software.
3. Then Restart your computer.
5. Install these fonts by simply copy-pasting it to C Drive>>Windows>>Fonts folder.
6. Now go to Avro Settings>Font Fixer:Set default Bangla font.
See screenshot below:
7. Select SolaimanLipi/Siyam Rpali/AdorshoLipi and click on FIX IT button.
8. Restart your computer.
9. Now you have to configure your browsers.
I am showing you the way of configuring your Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome as these two are the most used browsers in recent times.
FOR MOZILLA FIREFOX:
a) Click Tools>Options [in older versions] or Firefox Button>Options [in newer versions].
b) A new window will come up. Click on Content Tab.
c) Then, Select Default font to SolaimanLipi/Siyam Rupali/AdorshoLipi. Then Click the ADVANCE button…
d) Again, a new window will come up. It will look like this:
e) Configure that window like the below screenshot. Then click OK. Click OK on the previous window also.
That’s enough! You will find no difficulty in seeing Bangla font in your computer!
FOR GOOGLE CHROME:
a) Click on the option icon. You will find the icon on the upper right corner of the browser.
b) Now, select Settings.
c) Scroll to the last option on the settings page (Show Advanced Settings…). Click that link.
d) After clicking that link, scroll further down to get the view like the below screenshot. Click on Custom fonts button.
e) A new window will appear. Configure that window like the below screenshot. You can use Siyam Rupali or AdorshoLipi also. But, SolaimanLipi looks better. Click the DONE button after configuring.
BANGLA FONT PROBLEM SOLUTION FOR PAINT:
Many of us face difficulty in typing Bangla fonts in Paint app in Windows computer. If we start typing Bangla with Avro software in Paint or paste any Bangla word in Paint, then it looks like the following blocks.
Here is the solution of this problem:
1. Follow the above steps first (read and follow the steps of this post from top).
2. Now, open Paint app and click on the A icon (text icon) in the Home tab.
3. Now click on an empty space and start typing Bangla with Avro software (press F12 or Fn+F12 before typing to switch to Bangla). Or you can copy any Bangla text from elsewhere and paste it in the Paint window. See what it looks like:
4. Now, copy all the texts by pressing Ctrl+A and click on the Font Family (shown in the below picture). Find SolaimanLipi or Siyam Rupali font there.
5. Now, click on those fonts. You can be able to see clear Bangla now in Paint.
That’s enough! You can see Bangla fonts in your computer without any difficulty!
Thanks for reading this post regarding Bangla Font Problem in your computer.
Please comment if you still find any difficulty in seeing Bangla.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- all English fonts in tectunes; to read bangla in pc what software should i use; Problem with bengali font; my pc did not show proper bengali language; ms word bangla font problem; i can not copy bangla font in ms word; how to type bangla correction bijoy xp; how to see bangla font; bangla juktoborno problem in windows 10; bangla font with joint letter; bangla font computer button photo; bangla font acqutly please give me solution; bangla computer tips solutions; uc bangla font;